Friday 5 April 2013

A Blogging Blank

My blog and I are going through a rough patch. And as we have only been together for a little under two months I’m a bit worried that it’s too early for problems to be creeping in.

But it’s confessional time and the problem is that the blog is always there! I liked the company at first but over the past few days it’s felt a bit like an annoying child clinging at my ankles (and I already have one of them!)

I don’t really have time to give to the blog as much as I would like but that’s just a question of dedication and if I want this relationship with my blog to work then I’ll just have to make the time.

No, the problem is that I don’t know what the blog wants from me! What does it want me to write about when my day consisted of an uneventful hour with Monkey, eight hours at work and then an equally uneventful hour before bed.

Life’s just been a little bit normal over the past few days - we’ve had easy bedtimes, the tantrums haven’t been so bad and the house move is all on course and just ticking along nicely.

I have nothing to say.

The only thing I could tell you about this week is that I have drunk a lot, eaten a lot of chocolate and researched garden gates for about four hours in total.

And let’s face it no-one wants to hear about that!

1 comment:

  1. Vicky apologies if you get two comments from me as my computer is playing up (or maybe I just can't use it!!) I've only recently started blogging too and I have days like this where not much happens and I e not got anything to say. So you're not alone. All I've done this week is join in with linkys really. I'm hoping some inspiration will hit me soon!! Xx

    ReplyDelete